eXcell, a division of CompuCom Systems Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- eXcell, a division of CompuCom Systems's estimated revenue is currently $15.4M per year.
- eXcell, a division of CompuCom Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $136018
- eXcell, a division of CompuCom Systems has 113 Employees.
- eXcell, a division of CompuCom Systems grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- eXcell, a division of CompuCom Systems currently has 1 job openings.
|Brady Ruck||Director of Finance & Business Operations|
|Carolynne Joyce||Director of Service Delivery|
|Bettina May||HR Director|
|Veronica Davis||Director of Digital|
What Is eXcell, a division of CompuCom Systems?
Our mission is To provide exceptional IT talent and scalable staffing solutions that enable our clients to be more agile and productive. Our highly skilled consultants flexibly extend your team's capabilities without the cost of hiring full-time employees. Our Staff Augmentation and Direct Placement services gives you the expertise you need - when you need it!keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Trident Refit F...||$22.6M||167||6%||N/A|
|eXcell, a divis...||$15.4M||113||10%||N/A|
eXcell, a division of CompuCom Systems News
CompuCom IT Workforce Solutions Rebrands as eXcell, IT Staffing ... its IT staffing division, to eXcell™, a division of CompuCom Systems, Inc.
That's why Office Depot's women-inspired brands, See Jane Work®, and Elle ... Dress for Success provides to help women excel in the workplace. ... Inc. CompuCom is a trademark of CompuCom Systems, Inc. Grand&Toy is a ...
Sterile Dental Needles Market to 2024 – Septodont, Dentsply, Terumo Corporation, Shinhung, Nirpo, Acteon, J. Morita, Heraeus Kulzer, EXEL ...