Wolcott, Wood and Taylor Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Wolcott, Wood and Taylor's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.7M per year.
- Wolcott, Wood and Taylor's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Wolcott, Wood and Taylor has 95 Employees.
- Wolcott, Wood and Taylor grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Wolcott, Wood and Taylor currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Wolcott, Wood and Taylor?
Wolcott, Wood and Taylor, Inc. (WWT) was established by the Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois for the purpose of providing physician management services on behalf of the University of Illinois Physician Group. The company was started in 1999 and started processing claims in 2000. Wolcott, Wood and Taylor, Inc mission: Strive to project the image of an excellent professional services firm where every physician and patient is important. Provide accurate and timely billing services. We are a revenue management company. Expect high-quality work and professionalism from its employees at all times. Our organization focuses on a professional and respectful environment with an eye toward quality, effectiveness and efficiency. We do the right thing because it is the right thing to do. Celebrate our successes and support Wolcott, Wood and Taylor, Inc. was named after the three streets that surround the College of Medicine.keywords:Healthcare,Healthcare Providers