Woking & Sam Beare Hospices Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Woking & Sam Beare Hospices's estimated annual revenue is currently $40.2M per year.
- Woking & Sam Beare Hospices's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Woking & Sam Beare Hospices has 149 Employees.
- Woking & Sam Beare Hospices grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Woking & Sam Beare Hospices currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Woking & Sam Beare Hospices?
Woking & Sam Beare Hospices is a patient-led charity that delivers specialist palliative care to adult patients of all ages who have advance life-limiting conditions. We cover six Surrey boroughs with a population of over 360,000, providing free of charge care and support services for patients, their families and carers. We care for around 2,000 patients each year. Our care is provided for patients who stay in the hospice, come to us as day patients to the Bradbury Wellbeing Centre, but over 70% is delivered across the community in patient homes, care homes or nursing homes. We are committed to enabling patient choice and the best quality of life. All our care is delivered free of charge, but like most charities we are reliant on voluntary income. For every £5 of costs incurred we have to raise £4 to enable us to continue to be fully operational. We achieve this through income we receive from our 18 shops across the region and through fundraising activities and partnerships.keywords:N/A