Wayzata Children's Clinic, P.A. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Wayzata Children's Clinic, P.A.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $10.8M per year.
- Wayzata Children's Clinic, P.A.'s estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Wayzata Children's Clinic, P.A. has 40 Employees.
- Wayzata Children's Clinic, P.A. grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- Wayzata Children's Clinic, P.A. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Wayzata Children's Clinic, P.A.?
The mission of Wayzata Children's Clinic is to provide the highest quality pediatric care in the most compassionate way possible. \r\n\r\nWe are committed to providing a rewarding and supportive environment for our families and our staff. \r\n\r\nWayzata Children's Clinic has provided health care services to children and adolescents for over 40 years.\r\n\r\nYour experience with us matters. We want our patients to have a great experience EVERY time they visit us.\r\n\r\nâ€¢ We specialize in the ongoing needs of your child or adolescent in an environment that is friendly, family-oriented, and compassionate.\r\nâ€¢ Our pediatric Nurse Practitioners and Physicians and staff are chosen carefully for not only their expertise, but their empathy and kindness.\r\nâ€¢ We offer the highest quality pediatric care and patient education possible.\r\nâ€¢ Our appointments are longer than the community average.\r\nâ€¢ Our average charges are lower than the community average.\r\nâ€¢ The practice is independently owned and governed by its physician owners. Both our Nurse Practitioners and Physicians live in and care about the communities surrounding our clinics.keywords:N/A