Valeurs mobilières Banque Laurentienne Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Valeurs mobilières Banque Laurentienne's estimated revenue is currently $28.1M per year.
- Valeurs mobilières Banque Laurentienne's estimated revenue per employee is $195417
- Valeurs mobilières Banque Laurentienne has 144 Employees.
- Valeurs mobilières Banque Laurentienne grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Valeurs mobilières Banque Laurentienne currently has N/A job openings.
What Is Valeurs mobilières Banque Laurentienne?
Laurentian Bank Securities is an integrated full-service investment dealer, focusing on six lines of business. The well-respected Institutional fixed income division has a strong presence in Government and Corporate underwritings, as well as in secondary markets. In addition, the Institutional equity division focuses on serving clients through research, trading and investment banking in the small capitalization sector. The fast-growing Retail division and Discount Brokerage division currently serve clients through 14 offices in Quebec and Ontario. Furthermore, LBS' corresponding business provides complete back office support to a wide range of customers. LBS also offers the Immigrant Investors program. In the institutional market as in the retail market, Laurentian Bank Securities places above all, its expertise, experience, and sense of innovation to ensure its position and bring added-value to all of its activities.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|AGA Benefit Sol...||$13.2M||68||8%|
|National Bank D...||$6.3M||33||10%|
|Arton Capital -...||$12.2M||66||14%|
|La Financiere A...||$29.4M||147||5%|
|Financière des ...||$29.8M||155||9%|