University of Oxford, Department of Physics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- University of Oxford, Department of Physics's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.1M per year.
- University of Oxford, Department of Physics's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- University of Oxford, Department of Physics has 117 Employees.
- University of Oxford, Department of Physics grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- University of Oxford, Department of Physics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is University of Oxford, Department of Physics?
Welcome to the Department of Physics We aspire to be one of the best physics departments in the world by conducting cutting-edge research and by teaching and developing the careers of the next generation of physicists. We seek to promote the public understanding of the achievements and potential of physics. We work on major facilities worldwide, develop the most advanced experimental techniques and the most sophisticated theoretical methods to investigate nature at every scale from the unimaginably large, probing the earliest epochs of the universe to the everyday scale of the earth's climate to the unimaginably small, hunting for the Higgs boson at the LHC and at every temperature from the plasmas created using powerful lasers to the search for room temperature superconductors to quantum phenomena only observable close to absolute zero. We pursue fundamental science and in doing so make discoveries that enable us to contribute directly to tackling the challenging problems facing society. Visit our website www.physics.ox.ac.uk for more information, events, lectures and news.keywords:N/A