United Bank of Southwest Alabama & Northwest Florida Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- United Bank of Southwest Alabama & Northwest Florida's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.7M per year.
- United Bank of Southwest Alabama & Northwest Florida's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- United Bank of Southwest Alabama & Northwest Florida has 51 Employees.
- United Bank of Southwest Alabama & Northwest Florida grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- United Bank of Southwest Alabama & Northwest Florida currently has 1 job openings.
What Is United Bank of Southwest Alabama & Northwest Florida?
Founded in 1904, United Bank serves the needs of consumers, small businesses, agriculture and commercial customers. As a community bank, United Bank makes a difference because . . . \r\n\r\nBy shopping local and banking locally with United Bank, customers can make a real difference in the lives of their neighbors and the future of their community. The money they deposit will be reinvested in ways that drive our local economies. The loans we make help businesses grow and families be successful.\r\n\r\nUnited Bank thrives when our customers and communities do the same, so taking care of our customers and looking out for the best interest of our communities is engrained in the way we conduct business each and every day. \r\n\r\nWhen clients call us, they'll be reassured to know that they won't be talking to someone halfway across the globe. Instead, they will be talking with their community bankers who live and work in the same communities they do.\r\n\r\nUnited Bank strives to develop products and services that offer the best value for the least cost to the client. Many of our services don't have fees attached - including our debit cards that do not have a monthly service fee. \r\n\r\nOverall, community banks improve America's communities by funding nearly 60 percent of all small businesses under $1 million.\r\n\r\nCall us to find out how Being United Has Its Advantages!\r\n\r\n\r\nMember FDIC\r\n\r\n* Please remember this is a public site. Do not post any personal information or account information on this site.keywords:N/A