UBC Engineering, Applied Science Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- UBC Engineering, Applied Science's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.4M per year.
- UBC Engineering, Applied Science's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- UBC Engineering, Applied Science has 80 Employees.
- UBC Engineering, Applied Science grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- UBC Engineering, Applied Science currently has 1 job openings.
What Is UBC Engineering, Applied Science?
Welcome to The University of British Columbia's Faculty of Applied Science, a place where architects and landscape architects, community and regional planners, engineers and nurses contribute to the betterment of society. In Applied Science, our peoplefaculty, students and staffare dedicated to inspiring innovation and effecting positive change. We are pleased to join with our partners across and outside the university to ensure that we in Applied Science do our part to fulfill UBC's vision of educating global citizens who promote the values of a civil and sustainable society and conduct research to benefit British Columbia, Canada and the world. As one of the world's premier academic institutions, this is not just our vision, this is our responsibility. Since its establishment in 1915 Applied Science has a long and distinguished history of educating leaders and making significant research contributions. Building on a solid foundation, we invite you to be part of the future with usarchitecting and landscaping a more livable world, bringing nursing scholarship into practice and engineering a better future.keywords:N/A