U.S. Lubricants, a division of U.S. Venture Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- U.S. Lubricants, a division of U.S. Venture's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.1M per year.
- U.S. Lubricants, a division of U.S. Venture's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- U.S. Lubricants, a division of U.S. Venture has 54 Employees.
- U.S. Lubricants, a division of U.S. Venture grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- U.S. Lubricants, a division of U.S. Venture currently has 1 job openings.
What Is U.S. Lubricants, a division of U.S. Venture?
U.S. Lubricants is a division of U.S. Venture, Inc., a privately owned leader in the distribution of fuels, passenger and commercial vehicle tires and parts, and lubricants. We are a leading supplier to automotive dealerships, repair shops, lube shops and tire centers, as well as commercial fleets. We supply a wide range of heavy duty lubricants for mobile and stationary equipment in agricultural, construction, forestry, and mining, as well as military and marine applications. We also supply industrial and metalworking lubricants to leading OEMs, manufacturing plants, machining centers and other metalworking operations across the upper Midwest. Our extensive portfolio includes leading national and global brands, and we blend and distribute the highest quality passenger car, heavy duty, industrial, and metalworking lubricants under our own THRIVE brand. We also supply a comprehensive range of products and support services relating to industrial lubrication, all expertly woven into customized solutions that help customers assure the health of their manufacturing equipment, reduce unpredictable downtime, and extend the productive life of their machinery. We provide Intelligent Lubrication Solutions.keywords:N/A