Transmedia Zone, Ryerson University Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Transmedia Zone, Ryerson University's estimated annual revenue is currently $7M per year.
- Transmedia Zone, Ryerson University's estimated revenue per employee is $193,611
- Transmedia Zone, Ryerson University has 36 Employees.
- Transmedia Zone, Ryerson University grew their employee count by 50% last year.
- Transmedia Zone, Ryerson University currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Transmedia Zone, Ryerson University?
The Transmedia Zone is an incubator for innovation and creative experimentation in media and storytelling at Ryerson University. With a focus on emerging platforms and processes, the Transmedia Zone supports projects from students as well as industry members. We put a priority on collaborative cross-disciplinary work, with teams sharing expertise and experience as they take their projects from concept to prototype, and beyond.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|9 Story Media G...||$68.3M||356||12%||N/A|
|Star Metroland ...||$37.1M||194||9%||N/A|
Transmedia Zone, Ryerson University News
Ramona Pringle is a professor at Toronto's Ryerson University and director of the school's Transmedia Zone. She said the shift is due to both ...
Following a year of construction, Ryerson University's newest ... director of the Transmedia Zone and an associate professor in Ryerson's Radio ...
The executive director of "The Secret Marathon", Kate McKenzie is my supervisor at my part time job at Ryerson University's Transmedia Zone, ...