The North of England P&I Association Limited Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The North of England P&I Association Limited's estimated annual revenue is currently $73.7M per year.
- The North of England P&I Association Limited's estimated revenue per employee is $265,000
- The North of England P&I Association Limited has 278 Employees.
- The North of England P&I Association Limited grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- The North of England P&I Association Limited currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is The North of England P&I Association Limited?
North P&I Club is a leading marine mutual liability insurer providing P&I, FD&D, war risks and ancillary insurance to 140 million GT of owned tonnage and 50 million GT of chartered tonnage. We are based in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK with regional offices in Greece, Hong Kong, Japan, Shanghai and Singapore. We are a leading member of the International Group of P&I Clubs (IG), with over 11.5% of the IG's owned tonnage. The 13 IG clubs provide liability cover for approximately 90% of the world's ocean-going tonnage and, as a member of the IG, North protects and promotes the interests of the international shipping industry. Our account is monitored between 9am-5pm on Monday to Friday (UK office hours).keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|