The Hotel Zamora & Castile Restaurant Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Hotel Zamora & Castile Restaurant's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.7M per year.
- The Hotel Zamora & Castile Restaurant's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- The Hotel Zamora & Castile Restaurant has 46 Employees.
- The Hotel Zamora & Castile Restaurant grew their employee count by 48% last year.
- The Hotel Zamora & Castile Restaurant currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Hotel Zamora & Castile Restaurant?
The Hotel Zamora is St. Pete Beach's newest premier boutique hotel. WHO WE ARE: The Hotel Zamora is a white-washed Mediterranean palace anchored by it's modern tribute to classic Romanesque glamor. Inspired by the architecture of its namesake Spanish province, the hotel's striking façade is the framework for expansive luxury suites with balconies overlooking the Intracoastal and Gulf of Mexico, stylish dining at Castile Restaurant and the laid-back leisure of Florida's fashionable Tampa Bay & St. Pete Beach. GENERAL INFORMATION: The Hotel Zamora's luxurious oversized suites and guest rooms feature king or double queen beds and spacious work spaces with cordless telephones with voicemail. - Walk-in spa showers, oversized tubs and Plush Terry bathrobes create a spa-like retreat. - Many of the guest rooms have balconies with views of Boca Ciega Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. For more information or reservations, please call (855) 926-6721 or visit www.thehotelzamora.comkeywords:Hospitality,Travel