Spring Grove Cemetery & Arboretum Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Spring Grove Cemetery & Arboretum's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.8M per year.
- Spring Grove Cemetery & Arboretum's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Spring Grove Cemetery & Arboretum has 95 Employees.
- Spring Grove Cemetery & Arboretum grew their employee count by -3% last year.
- Spring Grove Cemetery & Arboretum currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Spring Grove Cemetery & Arboretum?
Spring Grove was chartered in 1845, and is one of the largest nonprofit cemeteries in the United States, and the most beautiful according to thousands of visitors who come to visit every year. There are 733 acres of which approximately 433 acres are developed. Spring Grove is also owns the Gwen Mooney Funeral Homes with locations throughout Cincinnati.. Spring Grove Cemetery and the Gwen Mooney Funeral Homes are proud to serve families in their time of need as well as help families take a pro-active approach to planning their final wishes.keywords:N/A