Southland Park Gaming & Racing Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Southland Park Gaming & Racing's estimated annual revenue is currently $44.7M per year.
- Southland Park Gaming & Racing's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- Southland Park Gaming & Racing has 176 Employees.
- Southland Park Gaming & Racing grew their employee count by -4% last year.
- Southland Park Gaming & Racing currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Southland Park Gaming & Racing?
Southland Park Gaming & Racing has been a major racing venue for more than 50 years and now has over 1,750 games, including video poker and blackjack, as well as an upscale buffet restaurant, Shine Blounge, steakhouse and a multi-purpose event center. Southland Park has long been a pivotal fixture of the West Memphis community, strongly supporting the community with jobs, business stability, and economic contributions. It has consistently won awards for its outstanding community service, including millions of dollars donated to neighborhood charities and educational institutions. Southland Park is owned and operated by Delaware North Companies Gaming & Entertainment.keywords:N/A