South East Conveyors & Engineering Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- South East Conveyors & Engineering's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.2M per year.
- South East Conveyors & Engineering's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- South East Conveyors & Engineering has 66 Employees.
- South East Conveyors & Engineering grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- South East Conveyors & Engineering currently has 1 job openings.
What Is South East Conveyors & Engineering?
South East Conveyors and Engineering is proudly South Australian owned and operated. Established in 2000, there has been a controlled steady growth to now. Our head office is in Mount Gambier with a well equipped machine shop, a large metal fabrication workshop and a specialised conveyor belt facility. With onsite workshops in Port Pirie and Karara and mobile workshops that can be transported to your site, South East Conveyors and Engineering is positioned to service your maintenance requirements. We are well versed in the setup, operation and staffing of remote, interstate and overseas projects. We have on occasions integrated our staff into multi-discipline projects with good results. We specialise in all aspects of conveyor systems, for example > Belt splicing > Design, manufacture & installation of conveyor systems > Preventative and corrective maintenance checks > Ultra sonic testing of belts, pulleys, rubber and steel > Hire of conveyor equipment Also offering: > General engineering and machining > Welding in mild steel, aluminium, stainless steel and cast iron > Design & draftingkeywords:N/A