Sorensen Moving & Storage Co. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sorensen Moving & Storage Co.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $20M per year.
- Sorensen Moving & Storage Co.'s estimated revenue per employee is $328,000
- Sorensen Moving & Storage Co. has 61 Employees.
- Sorensen Moving & Storage Co. grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- Sorensen Moving & Storage Co. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Sorensen Moving & Storage Co.?
In 1977, Scott Sorensen took over as the president and owner of Sorensen Moving and Storage, and in 1979 accomplished two large projects. The first came about due to the large volume of business and the fast growth that was taking place. After being a Red Ball Agent from 1956 to 1979, Sorensen Moving and Storage needed to do business with a larger van line. The company then left Red Ball and became an agent for Allied Van Lines, Inc. Also, in 1979, Sorensen Moving and Storage moved into its new facility which it currently occupies on Eau Gallie Blvd., in Melbourne. By 1983, the company was the largest Allied agent in the state of Florida. And in 1984, the company was recognized as one of the largest Allied agent in terms of sales in the entire southeast United States. Sorensen Moving and Storage is also one of Allied's top Hauling agents in the southeast and in the top 3% of agents in terms of booking in the Allied system. Sorensen Moving & Storage continues its rapid growth as the Brevard County area continues to grow. Since 1983, Sorensen Moving and Storage has been Florida's largest Allied agent.keywords:N/A