Simpson & Simpson CPAs Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Simpson & Simpson CPAs's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.8M per year.
- Simpson & Simpson CPAs's estimated revenue per employee is $163,000
- Simpson & Simpson CPAs has 48 Employees.
- Simpson & Simpson CPAs grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Simpson & Simpson CPAs currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Simpson & Simpson CPAs?
Walked through clients control environment and searched for potential financial risks Created Excel models to analyze account fluctuations and validated clients financial models/schedules Measured the fair market value of the client's assets based on the three valuation levels of SFAS 157 Analyzed clients investment pools and verified their compliance with regulations in terms of credit rating, investment categorization, risk identification and gain/loss reporting Audited 60% of the municipal bonds and all the commercial papers issued by the City of Los Angeles: investigated bond-related transactions with escrow agents, trusts and investors; tested the accounting of interest expenses, premium/discount amortization, arbitrage yield, etc. Representative clients: City of Los Angeles, Municipal Improvement Corporation of Los Angeles (MICLA), Southern California Edisonkeywords:N/A