Simons Muirhead & Burton Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Simons Muirhead & Burton's estimated annual revenue is currently $38.3M per year.
- Simons Muirhead & Burton's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Simons Muirhead & Burton has 142 Employees.
- Simons Muirhead & Burton grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Simons Muirhead & Burton currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Simons Muirhead & Burton?
Established in Soho in 1972 as specialists in civil liberties, music and criminal law, Simons Muirhead & Burton is now a multi-disciplined law firm offering clients advice and representation across a broad range of legal service areas. We remain in Soho where we offer our clients an accessible, responsive, efficient service. Our people are a mixture of homegrown stars and ex-City practitioners, all of whom combine to provide a first-class service to our clients. We have an excellent reputation for work in the media sector (both contentious and non-contentious matters), employment, crime, property and commercial and corporate law. Through our specialist expertise, and perceptive outlook, we are proud of a strong reputation that stretches internationally. We were the first UK legal practice to establish a dedicated pro bono team focusing on human rights issues; that team, the Death Penalty Project, has since won multiple awards for its work. Razi Mireskandari became Managing Partner on 1 April 2010.keywords:N/A