Siguler Guff & Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Siguler Guff & Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $33.6M per year.
- Siguler Guff & Company received $650.0M in venture funding in April 2014.
- Siguler Guff & Company's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Siguler Guff & Company has 148 Employees.
- Siguler Guff & Company grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Siguler Guff & Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Siguler Guff & Company?
Siguler Guff & Company is a multi-strategy private equity investment firm which, together with its affiliates, has approximately $13 billion of assets under management. With more than 20 years of experience investing as a firm in the private markets, Siguler Guff seeks to generate strong, risk-adjusted returns by focusing opportunistically on market niches. Siguler Guff's investment products include multi-manager funds, direct investment funds and customized separate accounts targeting specific areas of compelling opportunity. Founded in 1991 within PaineWebber, Siguler Guff became an independent firm in 1995. The Firm currently serves over 600 institutional clients, including corporate and public employee benefit plans, endowments, foundations, government agencies and financial institutions, and more than 800 family office and high net worth investors. Headquartered in New York, Siguler Guff maintains offices in Boston, London, Moscow, Mumbai, São Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul and Sugar Land, TX.keywords:Banking,Finance