Saint-Gobain Northboro R&D Center Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Saint-Gobain Northboro R&D Center's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.9M per year.
- Saint-Gobain Northboro R&D Center's estimated revenue per employee is $102,000
- Saint-Gobain Northboro R&D Center has 136 Employees.
- Saint-Gobain Northboro R&D Center grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Saint-Gobain Northboro R&D Center currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Saint-Gobain Northboro R&D Center?
The Northboro R&D Center is one of Saint-Gobain's largest industrial research laboratories. Located in the greater Boston area, NRDC is home to more than 400 employees working at the leading edge of innovation. Discover how NRDC partners with employees and customers to build careers and products that improve our world. WHAT WE DO: We develop next-generation ceramic solutions to improve energy efficiency, reduce resource consumption, and ensure cleaner air, water, and communities. We invent new forming and shaping processes and products from additive manufacturing to efficient industrial grinding and polishing. We develop specialty polymer solutions for building, aerospace, life-science, and many other industries and applications.keywords:N/A