QX Finance & Accounting Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- QX Finance & Accounting Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.4M per year.
- QX Finance & Accounting Services's estimated revenue per employee is $163,000
- QX Finance & Accounting Services has 64 Employees.
- QX Finance & Accounting Services grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- QX Finance & Accounting Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is QX Finance & Accounting Services?
QX Finance & Accounts Outsourcing (QXFA) is a part of the QX group of companies which was launched by Chris Robinson, a KPMG-qualified, ICAEW-member chartered accountant, in 2003. With a focus on quality, accuracy and partnership, the QX group works with hundreds of companies across the UK, USA, Australia, and India. The QXFA division provides end-to-end accounting and payroll services to recruitment, healthcare, student accommodation, manufacturing, software, and media & publishing industries. Our services release in-house accounts teams from the tedium of repetitive, yet time-consuming, day-to-day accounting activities. Assured of reliable, accurate and timely payroll, bookkeeping and reporting services, CFOs and Financial Directors gain the freedom to focus on strategy and other high-value activities. We combine our advanced knowledge of UK business environment and HMRC regulations with an in-depth understanding of our clients unique business problems and processes to deliver world-class solutions. We have the people, processes and systems in place for dealing with high-volume daily accounting and reporting tasks. Leveraging best practices, we deliver highly accurate results on time, while reducing the operational costs by up to 50%.keywords:N/A