Priority Wire & Cable Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Priority Wire & Cable's estimated annual revenue is currently $41.2M per year.
- Priority Wire & Cable's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Priority Wire & Cable has 168 Employees.
- Priority Wire & Cable grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Priority Wire & Cable currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Priority Wire & Cable?
Priority Wire & Cable is a leading supplier of electrical, electronic and utility wire and cable products with distribution centers located throughout the United States and in Toronto, Canada. PWC has 15 stocking warehouses and over 1.8 million square feet holding over $130,000,000+ in inventory. We offer no minimum orders and same day shipping if order is received by 3pm local time. Products include portable cord, aluminum building wire (SEU, SER, XHHW, THHN, USE), PV Cables for Solar farms, medium voltage cables, fire alarm and security, thermostat, category cables, coax, Belden equals, utility cables such as ACSR, AAC, AAAC, 600 Volt URD, overhead. We also offer value added services such as cut to length, paralleling, pulling eyes, striping, kitting. We also offer 24 hour emergency service on our 800 hotline: 1-800-945-5542.keywords:N/A