Premier Medical Associates, P.C. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Premier Medical Associates, P.C.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $31.3M per year.
- Premier Medical Associates, P.C.'s estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Premier Medical Associates, P.C. has 116 Employees.
- Premier Medical Associates, P.C. grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Premier Medical Associates, P.C. currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Premier Medical Associates, P.C.?
With a team of approximately 100 dedicated providers, Premier Medical Associates is the largest multi-specialty physician practice in the Greater Pittsburgh area. We are focused on being a leader in the delivery of efficient, high-quality care which drives down healthcare costs and improves patient outcomes. Founded in 1993, Premier's leadership team led a transition that made the company independent in 2004. Premier's independence allowed the company to focus on building a stronger model of patient-centered care and expand operations to include critical services and specialties that provide a continuum of care to PMA's patients. In December 2011, PMA affiliated with Highmark and today are an affiliate of the Allegheny Health Network. Today, Premier touches the lives of more than 100,000 patients in 10 convenient locations in the eastern suburbs of Pittsburgh, with over 20 specialties of care. The health of our patients takes definitive priority. We concentrate on the complete picture of an individual's health. We have always focused on consistent, high quality care throughout the company. All of our primary care offices continue to receive the highest quality marks available from health insurance providers.keywords:N/A