Playa Largo Resort & Spa Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Playa Largo Resort & Spa's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.2M per year.
- Playa Largo Resort & Spa's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- Playa Largo Resort & Spa has 40 Employees.
- Playa Largo Resort & Spa grew their employee count by 43% last year.
- Playa Largo Resort & Spa currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Playa Largo Resort & Spa?
Playa Largo Resort & Spa brings a new level of luxury island hotel accommodations to the incentive market.The first new build in the Florida Keys in over 21 years. Incentive groups will enjoy our vast array of watersports, eco tours, diving & snorkeling, fishing and lounging. Nearby attractions include swim with live dolphins, glass bottom boat, sightseeing tours and unique island shopping. Playa Largo is a full service luxury global destination resort & spa. Perfectly situated on 14.5 secluded beachfront acres boasting sweeping views of Florida Bay. Guest accommodations will be reminiscent of old Florida with an Ameri-Caribbean aesthetic. Playa Largo will offer 177 luxury rooms, suites and Bungalows with Florida Bay and eco-rich island views. With multiple restaurants, room and beach service every day will be a culinary experience. with 7000 sq ft of prime indoor function space and 20,000+ outdoor function space, our Catering department will personally handle all your details from dining to beach Olympics. US Domestic no passports required.keywords:N/A