Persivia Inc. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Persivia Inc.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $12.7M per year.
- Persivia Inc.'s estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Persivia Inc.'s total funding is $18M.
- Persivia Inc. has 47 Employees.
- Persivia Inc. grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Persivia Inc. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Persivia Inc.?
The Persiviaￃﾂￂﾮ platform allows IDNs, hospitals, and physician practices to increase revenue, improve quality and succeed under MIPS, CPC+, ACO, OCM and other CMS and commercial value-based payment models. Persivia integrates claims and EHR data and provides a true single longitudinal record for each patient with a full clinical history. The solutions delivers real-time alerts and recommendations, population analytics, care management, and cost & utilization management. The platform is powered by the industry-leading Artificial Intelligence engine, Soliton, which provides ongoing analysis of all patient data and generates evidence-based guidelines in real-time. Persivia has the technology, content, clinical expertise, workflow knowledge, and the proven market experience to provide evidence-based clinical decision support in real-time! Persiviaￃﾂￂﾮ serves 200+ hospitals, 4000+ providers and touches over 18 million patients nationwide. Based in Marlborough, Mass., Persivia (previously DiagnosisOne) was formed in 2005 by a team of physicians and healthcare IT professionals.keywords:N/A