Perry & Associates Certified Public Accountants, A.C. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Perry & Associates Certified Public Accountants, A.C.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $5.9M per year.
- Perry & Associates Certified Public Accountants, A.C.'s estimated revenue per employee is $163,000
- Perry & Associates Certified Public Accountants, A.C. has 36 Employees.
- Perry & Associates Certified Public Accountants, A.C. grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Perry & Associates Certified Public Accountants, A.C. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Perry & Associates Certified Public Accountants, A.C.?
Perry & Associates, Certified Public Accountants, A.C. is a full-service accounting and auditing firm with offices in Vienna, WV; Marietta, OH; St. Clairsville, OH; Cambridge, OH and Wheeling, WV. \n\nPerry & Associates is a 100% woman-owned small disadvantaged business that has been in business for 42 years and is certified WBENC. Perry & Associates annually performs several hundred governmental, ERISA, not-for-profit and for-profit audits, with the objective of providing the highest standard of audit\nwork and working paper quality. The companyâ€™s goal is always to provide an effective and efficient audit according to necessary timeline as specified.\n\nIn addition, Perry & Associates offers forensic accounting as part of its Tax, Audit, Review, Consultation, Bookkeeping, Payroll and Litigation Support services.\n\nPerry & Associates is a member of the AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center as well as a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Peer Review Program and has undergone an external quality control peer review, conducted in accordance with the Standards for Performing and Reporting on Peer Reviews established by the Peer Review Board of the American Institute of Certified Public\nAccountants (AICPA). As required by these standards, engagements selected for review included engagements performed under Government Auditing Standards.keywords:N/A