Pasadena Convention & Visitors Bureau Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Pasadena Convention & Visitors Bureau's estimated annual revenue is currently $13M per year.
- Pasadena Convention & Visitors Bureau's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- Pasadena Convention & Visitors Bureau has 51 Employees.
- Pasadena Convention & Visitors Bureau grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Pasadena Convention & Visitors Bureau currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Pasadena Convention & Visitors Bureau?
A dynamic city located just 11 milles from downtown Los Angeles, Pasadena is an enticing combination of accessibility and culture. This cosmopolitan city has easy access from Los Angeles International, Burbank, Long Beach, and Ontario airports. Pasadena is now more attractive than ever for groups with the completion of the $150-million Convention Center expansion. The state-of-the-art center features just received Gold LEED Certification (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design). It has been expanded to include 80,000 square feet of new exhibit space that includes the 55,000-square-foot exhibit hall and and new 25,000 square foot ballroom. Full onsite electrical and audiovisual services, high speed telecommunications, full-service catering, and onsite parking are available. With a broad range of accommodations, including renowned convention hotels, Pasadena offers 2,500 guest rooms, more than 1,200 of which are within walking distance of the Convention Center. Five major hotels offer additional event space. Planners seeking a unique venue will find a host of spectacular gardens, stately educational institutions, museums and theaters in Pasadena.keywords:N/A