Munoz Engineering, P.C. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Munoz Engineering, P.C.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $25.8M per year.
- Munoz Engineering, P.C.'s estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- Munoz Engineering, P.C. has 89 Employees.
- Munoz Engineering, P.C. grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Munoz Engineering, P.C. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Munoz Engineering, P.C.?
Munoz Engineering and Land Surveying, P.C. was founded in 1983 in New York City by Patricio Munoz, P.E. The firm began operations, primarily as a municipal engineer providing civil engineering and resident engineering to New York City agencies for the construction of City infrastructure roads, sidewalks, utilities, and sanitary systems. In 1993, Munoz Engineering opened a second office in New Jersey. In addition to Civil Engineering, Munoz provides land surveying, high definition laser scanning and construction layout for projects throughout NJ and NY. Munoz entered the Construction Management service sector in the 1990's. Among its first projects were the reconstruction of Co-op City, a $164 million housing defect repair program of the State of New York, and the planned $360 million modernization of Queens Hospital Center, for HHC, as a joint venture partner. Today, the firm has expanded its services as a joint venture partner, prime consultant and subconsultant for public housing, health care, parks and recreation, transportation facilities, criminal justice and other market sectors.keywords:Construction