MolecuLight Inc. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MolecuLight Inc.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $12M per year.
- MolecuLight Inc.'s estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- MolecuLight Inc.'s total funding is $19.2M.
- MolecuLight Inc. has 48 Employees.
- MolecuLight Inc. grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- MolecuLight Inc. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is MolecuLight Inc.?
ABOUT US: MolecuLight Inc. is a privately owned, Canadian medical imaging company founded by Dr. Ralph DaCosta and incorporated on June 1, 2012. The company?s first product, the MolecuLight i:X, is a first-of-its kind handheld imaging device based on Dr. DaCosta?s invention. MolecuLight is based in Toronto, Canada and has an exclusive global distributor partnership with Smith & Nephew. OUR MISSION: MolecuLight?s mission is to become the ubiquitous name in fluorescence-guided imaging technologies to improve health outcomes for patients globally through innovative products and services that optimize the delivery of health care and become standard of care in wound care and breast cancer. DISCLAIMER: The MolecuLight i:X? Imaging Device is approved by Health Canada (Medical License #95784) and has CE marking (Certificate #G1160292355002) for sale in Canada and the European Union. The MolecuLight i:X? Imaging Device has received FDA De Novo clearance. MolecuLight® and Look to Heal® are registered trademarks in Canada, the US and the EU. Follow us on Twitter and YouTube: @moleculightkeywords:N/A