Mode.net Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mode.net received $16.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Mode.net's total funding is $24.3M.
- Mode.net has 38 Employees.
- Mode.net grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Mode.net currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Mode.net?
Mode operates the world's highest-performing software-defined core network (SD-CORE), built around a real-time network control breakthrough. Mode was co-founded by two Cornell computer scientists widely recognized for their discovery of the characteristic equations that define modern packet-switched networks, and their subsequent implementation of a mathematically optimal routing system, Mode HALO. Mode Core powers SD-WAN, Cloud Access, Unified Communications (UC), and Ultra Low Latency applications. Mode Core enhances any enterprise WAN by providing reliable, QoS connectivity in combination with cloud elasticity and business-internet pricing. Mode is based in San Francisco, and backed by GV, NEA and the NSF.keywords:N/A