Milwaukee Tool Australia & New Zealand Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Milwaukee Tool Australia & New Zealand's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.6M per year.
- Milwaukee Tool Australia & New Zealand's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Milwaukee Tool Australia & New Zealand has 82 Employees.
- Milwaukee Tool Australia & New Zealand grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- Milwaukee Tool Australia & New Zealand currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Milwaukee Tool Australia & New Zealand?
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee Tool has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools and accessories. To this day world-class team continues to lead the way in disruptive new technologies and solutions the industry has ever seen resulting in unprecedented growth in our global business. As an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty, portable electric power tools and accessories for professional users worldwide; the team at Milwaukee are as much a part of the success as the tools themselves. Milwaukee Tool is dedicated to delivering a steady stream of advanced solutions for the tradespeople that offer increased productivity and unmatched durability.keywords:N/A