Mesa Industries,Inc Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mesa Industries,Inc's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.1M per year.
- Mesa Industries,Inc's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Mesa Industries,Inc has 78 Employees.
- Mesa Industries,Inc grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Mesa Industries,Inc currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Mesa Industries,Inc?
Mesa Industries, Inc. is a family-owned American manufacturer, founded in 1967. Mesa Industries manufactures products for refineries, storage tank facilities and specialized construction and mining industries. Its four divisions include Mesa Engineered Tank Products, Airplaco Equipment Company, Gunite Supply & Equipment Company and Mesa Laminated Fabrics. Mesa Industries maintains three US locations (Cincinnati OH headquarters, Houston, TX and Monrovia, CA) and serves a growing global client base with distributors located across six continents. A certified women-owned business through the Women's Business Enterprise National Council, the nation's largest third-party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the United States, Mesa is an integral part of many clients supplier diversity programs. In addition, Mesa is ISO 9001: 2008 Certified and prides itself on being an American owned and built company.keywords:N/A