Legrand UK & Ireland Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Legrand UK & Ireland's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.9M per year.
- Legrand UK & Ireland's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Legrand UK & Ireland has 73 Employees.
- Legrand UK & Ireland grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- Legrand UK & Ireland currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Legrand UK & Ireland?
Legrand, the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures, has been manufacturing in the UK since 1980. Today, around 85% of products sold by the UK subsidiary are manufactured within the UK. The company is organised into the following specialist business units: cable management (Swifts / Cablofil / Salamandre), power distribution (Zucchini / Electrak), wiring devices (Bticino / My_HOME / Vantage / Nuvo), assisted living and healthcare (Aid Call / Tynetec / Jontek), energy controls (CP Electronics) and digital infrastructures (Raritan / Minkels). www.legrand.co.uk www.legrand.ie Follow us: Twitter - www.twitter.com/LegrandUK LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/company/legranduk/ YouTube - www.youtube.com/LegrandtvUKkeywords:N/A