Langdon & Emison Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Langdon & Emison's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.4M per year.
- Langdon & Emison's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Langdon & Emison has 46 Employees.
- Langdon & Emison grew their employee count by -12% last year.
- Langdon & Emison currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Langdon & Emison?
Langdon & Emison is recognized as one of the nation's leading law firms, specializing in complex cases involving personal injury and wrongful death due to a defective product or the negligence of another party. For more than 30 years, we have dedicated our practice to helping people who have been seriously injured or lost loved ones due to defective vehicles and consumer products; trucking and railroad accidents; defective medical devices and prescription drugs; and other instances of negligence. From the firm's offices in Chicago, St. Louis and Kansas City and Lexington (Mo.), Langdon & Emison serves as a trusted partner and adviser to clients and referring attorneys across the United States.keywords:Legal