Kulzer, North America Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kulzer, North America's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.6M per year.
- Kulzer, North America's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Kulzer, North America has 78 Employees.
- Kulzer, North America grew their employee count by 30% last year.
- Kulzer, North America currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Kulzer, North America?
Kulzer is one of the world's leading dental companies with its headquarters in Hanau, Germany. As a trusted partner, the company supplies dentists and dental technicians with an extensive product range, covering cosmetic dentistry, tooth preservation, prosthetics, periodontology and digital dentistry. More than 1,500 employees at 26 locations worldwide are driven by their expertise and passion for the dental market and embody what the name Kulzer stands for: service, quality and innovation. Kulzer has been part of the Japanese Mitsui Chemicals Group since July 2013. Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. (MCI) is based in Tokyo, and has 137 affiliates with more than 14,300 employees in 27 countries worldwide. Its innovative, practical chemical products are as much in demand in the automotive, electronics and packaging industries as they are in other fields such as environmental protection and healthcare.keywords:N/A