Kleinberg, Kaplan, Wolff & Cohen, P.C. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kleinberg, Kaplan, Wolff & Cohen, P.C.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $36.2M per year.
- Kleinberg, Kaplan, Wolff & Cohen, P.C.'s estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Kleinberg, Kaplan, Wolff & Cohen, P.C. has 134 Employees.
- Kleinberg, Kaplan, Wolff & Cohen, P.C. grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Kleinberg, Kaplan, Wolff & Cohen, P.C. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Kleinberg, Kaplan, Wolff & Cohen, P.C.?
Kleinberg Kaplan is a premier, award-winning boutique law firm that provides practical, business-minded legal counsel to entrepreneurs, investors and other industry leaders. With a national and international reputation for representation of private funds, the firm's clients include an impressive roster of investment funds and emerging companies at all stages of their life cycles, as well as a wide variety of real estate developers, family offices and high-net-worth individuals. Kleinberg Kaplan clients get the advantage of a full-service platform that combines extensive Big Law experience with the personalized attention of a boutique firm, true teamwork and an entrepreneurial culture attuned to investments, building businesses and transforming ideas into successful companies. We are well-positioned in a variety of areas including: Private Investment Funds Funds pursuing investor activism and direct investments Private Client Tax and Estate Planning Real Estate Funds, Financing and Joint Ventures Commercial Development, Acquisition and Leasing Litigation Middle-Market Mergers and Acquisitions Executive Employment Contracts Nationally recognized for its work in the hedge fund industry, Kleinberg, Kaplan is recognized by Chambers, Legal500 and was awarded "Best Boutique Law Firm" in 2017 by HFM US Hedge Fund Services Awards.keywords:N/A