Izasa Hospital, A Werfen Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Izasa Hospital, A Werfen Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.6M per year.
- Izasa Hospital, A Werfen Company's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Izasa Hospital, A Werfen Company has 65 Employees.
- Izasa Hospital, A Werfen Company grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- Izasa Hospital, A Werfen Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Izasa Hospital, A Werfen Company?
Izasa Hospital, A Werfen Company, was created in 2011 as the result of merging the businesses of the Hospital Group of Izasa and Diagniscan. Izasa Hospital was born as one of the first distributing companies in the hospital sector with products in Clinical Specialties, Cardiology, Urology, Radiology, Surgery and Endoscopy. Izasa Hospital also has a broad tenichal service team that provides quick solutions in all parts of Spain. Werfen is a global leader in in vitro diagnostics (IVD) in the specialties of Hemostasis, Acute Care Diagnostics and Autoimmunity. Our core business is dedicated to R&D, manufacturing and distribution of diagnostic systems for hospitals and clinical laboratories. Our other areas of expertise include Original Equipment Manufacturing, Clinical Software, Clinical Chemistry, Infusion Therapy, and Medical Devices and Scientific Instrumentation Distribution. We operate directly in over 30 countries and in more than 100 territories through distributors. In 2017, our turnover was approximately 1.3 billion euros and we had an average workforce of 5,000 people.keywords:N/A