Iron Woman Construction & Environmental Services Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Iron Woman Construction & Environmental Services's estimated revenue is currently $16.8M per year.
- Iron Woman Construction & Environmental Services's estimated revenue per employee is $271290
- Iron Woman Construction & Environmental Services has 62 Employees.
- Iron Woman Construction & Environmental Services grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- Iron Woman Construction & Environmental Services currently has 1 job openings.
|Doug Petty||VP of Marketing|
|Keith Gaertner||Human Resources Director|
|Carl Crews||Vice President of Civil, Mining & Environmental Services|
|Perry Silvey||Director of Health and Safety|
|Maggie Nichols||Vice President, Trucking Services|
|Mark Devencenty||Vice President|
What Is Iron Woman Construction & Environmental Services?
Iron Woman Construction is a family owned construction company incorporated 1999, headquartered in Denver, CO. Iron Woman's wide array of services allow for a positive solution to construction challenges & needs. Our outcomes over exceed our client's expectations. We support our customers in the following areas: wet utility, transportation, environmental, civil & transporting of recyclables.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Iron Woman Cons...||$16.8M||62||27%|
Iron Woman Construction & Environmental Services News
Grantee: 2200 West Radcliff LLC, 5680 Emerson St., Denver 80216, c/o Iron Woman Construction, Clare White, Shaun S. Egan & Steve Burns, ...
Iron Woman Construction and Environmental Services, a Denver-based civil general contractor with operations in Elko, was awarded first place ...
... Russia — Admirers call her the “Terminator,” the “Iron Lady” and the ... required that citizens “volunteer” for construction and other projects, ...