Indus International School, Hyderabad Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Indus International School, Hyderabad's estimated annual revenue is currently $47.9M per year.
- Indus International School, Hyderabad's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Indus International School, Hyderabad has 266 Employees.
- Indus International School, Hyderabad grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Indus International School, Hyderabad currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Indus International School, Hyderabad?
OVERVIEW Indus International School, Hyderabad, provides a totally balanced environment focused on shaping children into leaders of tomorrow. We offer comprehensive education through a developmental approach. Our school environment promotes order, independence, a love for learning, a connection to the world and a sense of social responsibility. Founded on the ethos of In Omnia Paratus prepared for all challenges, the School nurtures the leaders of tomorrow through a unique and well-defined curriculum and a dedicated focus on "learning beyond the classroom." The medium of instruction is English and the curriculum planned is the International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme from Prep to Grade 5, the IB Middle Years Programme from Grade 6 to Grade 10, culminating in the University of Cambridge's International Certificate of Secondary Examination in Grades 9 & 10. Students are awarded the International Certificate of Education at Grade 10. The School is managed by the CEO and Board of Trustees comprising of members representing varied fields such as real estate development, Information Technology and consumer durables. The first Indus International School was established in July 2003 at Sarjapur, Bangalore, by the Indus Trust. The Bangalore school currently has over 800 students from across 28 countries.keywords:N/A