Hussian College, School of Art Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Hussian College, School of Art's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.3M per year.
- Hussian College, School of Art's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Hussian College, School of Art has 63 Employees.
- Hussian College, School of Art grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- Hussian College, School of Art currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Hussian College, School of Art?
Hussian offers four years of professional development that enables you to be confident and competent as you embark on your career journey in the visual arts after graduation. Our instructors are industry-proven, working professionals who stress professionalism from day one and bring real-world situations to the classroom. The Hussian curriculum includes interactive, digital-based courses starting freshman year that will build your marketable knowledge and skills, enabling you to better compete for graphic design, visual communication, and digital media jobs such as web design, mobile application development, and digital game design. Hussian students also have access to our large alumni and faculty network, which serves as a great resource for internship and career placements after graduation.keywords:Education