Healthy.io Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Healthy.io's estimated annual revenue is currently $44.8M per year.
- Healthy.io's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Healthy.io's total funding is $90M.
- Healthy.io has 166 Employees.
- Healthy.io grew their employee count by 34% last year.
- Healthy.io currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Healthy.io?
Healthy.io is the pioneer in turning the smartphone camera into a clinical grade medical device. Founded in 2013 by founder and CEO, Yonatan Adiri, it took us only three years to reach from idea to global revenues through successful clinical trials. Our first product, Dip.io, is the world's first clinically approved home urinalysis kit. The product effectively turns the smartphone into a clinical grade urinalysis device, enabling the layperson to conduct clinically required urine testing with a simple smartphone scan. Dip.io was followed by ACR - a second urinalysis test that lets people with diabetes or high blood pressure reliably test themselves at home for kidney disease. The product achieved 99% usability success and is being rolled out for large population screening in Europe, using digital technology to change the dynamics of chronic kidney disease prevention. Our second product family - Chronic wound monitoring - is an assessment tool to analyze chronic wounds over time and facilitate better care coordination.keywords:N/A