Harris Freeman & Co Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Harris Freeman & Co's estimated annual revenue is currently $32.7M per year.
- Harris Freeman & Co's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Harris Freeman & Co has 121 Employees.
- Harris Freeman & Co grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Harris Freeman & Co currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Harris Freeman & Co?
Harris Freeman & Company Inc. is a global resource for tea, spices, and flexible packaging. Our US tea division, Harris Tea, is the largest private label packer of tea in the United States with operations in California, Georgia, New Jersey and one of the largest private label packers in the UK with operations in Dorset and Newcastle. Our spice division, Harris Spice, is a leading supplier of spices to the major spice brands and food-service organizations in North America with operations in India, Turkey, and Vietnam. Finally, our Flexible Packaging Division carries a diverse range of products for the erosion control, agriculture, nursery, and construction industries. Worldwide sourcing, expert commodity trading, superior quality and production standards, are the drivers of Harris Freeman's ability to provide products and services that continuously surpass expectations.keywords:Food & Beverages