Hardies Property & Construction Consultants Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Hardies Property & Construction Consultants's estimated annual revenue is currently $41.2M per year.
- Hardies Property & Construction Consultants's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- Hardies Property & Construction Consultants has 142 Employees.
- Hardies Property & Construction Consultants grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Hardies Property & Construction Consultants currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Hardies Property & Construction Consultants?
Hardies Property & Construction Consultants are one of Scotland's leading surveying practices offering core services of Project Management, Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Principal Designer and Clerk of Works. We operate in both the Private and Public sectors and have extensive experience in all types of projects that Scotland has to offer, both small and large scale. We have 10 offices spread across Scotland. Our geographical coverage together with our level of resource and local knowledge makes us the firm of choice for all property and construction related services. Our focus is on excellence and service delivery meaning we are fully committed to meeting clients requirements and will at every opportunity strive to exceed expectations. Our approach for over 100 years has been to put people first. Our clients, our communities and our staff are at the heart of all that we do. Our core cultures are Health & Wellbeing, Inspiring, People Oriented and Excellence. Our vision and mission is to be the best surveying firm in Scotland through superior client service, innovation, commitment and being an excellent firm to work for. In 2016 Hardies merged businesses with J&E Shepherd Chartered Surveyors forming an unrivalled firm of chartered surveyors with a staff base of 450 and 34 offices. Hardies being the construction arm and Shepherd being the Valuation and Commercial arm.keywords:Construction