GrubMarket Inc. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- GrubMarket Inc.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $8.6M per year.
- GrubMarket Inc.'s estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- GrubMarket Inc.'s total funding is $152.1M.
- GrubMarket Inc. has 59 Employees.
- GrubMarket Inc. grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- GrubMarket Inc. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is GrubMarket Inc.?
GrubMarket's mission is to conveniently make fresh & healthy food accessible to everyone. We firmly believe that you, your family, and your friends should always have the opportunity to eat well, and that price should never be a barrier between you and healthy, delicious, and freshly-harvested food. GrubMarket is committed to providing you with the best grocery experience possible, by regularly offering you delicious food at unbeatable prices. We work with a variety of farms and artisan producers to bring you high-quality foods and other items at prices that are up to 50% OFF what you'd typically find at other premium grocers. GrubMarket is backed by Jerry Yang, the founder of Yahoo, GGV Capital on Sand Hill Road who invested in Square, Pandora and Alibaba, etc., as well as Y Combinator.keywords:saas