Genesee & Wyoming Australia Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Genesee & Wyoming Australia's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.7M per year.
- Genesee & Wyoming Australia's estimated revenue per employee is $328,000
- Genesee & Wyoming Australia has 57 Employees.
- Genesee & Wyoming Australia grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Genesee & Wyoming Australia currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Genesee & Wyoming Australia?
Genesee & Wyoming Australia (GWA) operates in New South Wales, including in the Hunter Valley coal supply chain, and in the Northern Territory and South Australia, including operating the 1,400-mile Tarcoola-to-Darwin rail line. An accredited rail-service provider in six Australian states (all but Tasmania), GWA provides intermodal service six days per week on the Adelaide-to-Darwin corridor as well as intrastate haulage of bulk commodities including grain, steel and minerals, and provides a coal haulage service in New South Wales transporting approximately 40 million tonnes annually. GWA is one of the largest corporates based in South Australia and is a leading provider in the high growth rail transport sector. With revenue in excess of $400 million and assets exceeding $2 billion, the company is highly regarded for its safety focus, operating expertise and financial strength in the provision of above and below rail services.keywords:N/A