GEFCO, An Astec Industries Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- GEFCO, An Astec Industries Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.4M per year.
- GEFCO, An Astec Industries Company's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- GEFCO, An Astec Industries Company has 69 Employees.
- GEFCO, An Astec Industries Company grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- GEFCO, An Astec Industries Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is GEFCO, An Astec Industries Company?
Established in 1931 by Mr. George E. Failing, the company manufactures GEFCO and King Oil Tools equipment. Over the course of our long history, we have sold and delivered equipment in nearly 100 countries. GEFCO is a world leader in the design and manufacture of portable drilling rigs and related equipment for the water well, environmental, groundwater monitoring, construction, mining and shallow oil & gas exploration and production industries. Located in Enid, Oklahoma, our facilities include a fully-integrated machine shop, fabrication and weld shop, assembly, painting and testing facility. For more than 86 years, GEFCO has provided rugged and dependable equipment that has been delivered to over 100 countries. GEFCO will continue its long tradition of providing the highest quality drilling equipment and service available in the marketplace. Our primary focus is meeting the needs and expectations of our customers and the industries that we serve.keywords:N/A