Fintech.net Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Fintech.net's estimated annual revenue is currently $107.6M per year.
- Fintech.net received $Undisclosed in venture funding in August 2018.
- Fintech.net's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Fintech.net has 828 Employees.
- Fintech.net grew their employee count by -5% last year.
- Fintech.net currently has 15 job openings.
What Is Fintech.net?
Fintech (Financial Information Technologies) is a payment and data solution for the alcohol industry. We're dedicated to saving businesses time and money by offering a safe, secure way for alcohol purchases to be paid electronically. Using Fintech's award winning system, both alcohol distributors and retailers are able to regulate alcohol payments and control purchases. As a result, businesses can ensure invoices are paid on time, utilize detailed reconciliation reporting, and guarantee state liquor law compliance. Immediate Benefits: Elimination of cash, checks and money orders Enhanced security and prevention of loss and fraud Quicker deliveries (time reduced by an average of 15 minutes per delivery) Electronic invoicing with line-item detail reporting Analysis of purchase data to help businesses control alcohol spend Assurance of state liquor law compliance Since its start in 1991, Fintech has been committed to providing the alcohol industry with a superior data and electronic payment service that refines financial security and preserves the integrity of businesses within the structure of the liquor laws governed by each state.keywords:N/A