Falcon.io Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Falcon.io's estimated annual revenue is currently $50.6M per year.
- Falcon.io's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Falcon.io's total funding is $24M.
- Falcon.io's pricing is $1,548 per year.
- Falcon.io has 349 Employees.
- Falcon.io grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Falcon.io currently has 4 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Falcon.io?
At Falcon.io, we offer a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touchpoints from one platform. Our diverse and global client portfolio includes Carlsberg, Coca-Cola, Columbia University, IWC Watches, McDonald's, Momondo, Tiger and many more. To keep up with our latest updates, you can also follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FalconIO.keywords:SaaS
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Some of the key players profiled in the study are Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Falcon.io, Zoho, Khoros, Sprinklr, Socialbakers, Salesforce, Adobe ...
Adobe analytics. Sprout Social ?Inc. Sendible. Iconosquare. Hootsuite Inc. Zoho Corporation Pvt. Falcon.io. Storyheap. Tailwind and more…
... Sprout Social, Falcon.io, Brandwatch, Sendible, EClincher, Talkwalker, AgoraPulse, BuzzSumo (Brandwatch), Tailwind, Digimind, Sotrender, ...