Eurofins Alphora, Alphora Research Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Eurofins Alphora, Alphora Research's estimated annual revenue is currently $39.4M per year.
- Eurofins Alphora, Alphora Research's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Eurofins Alphora, Alphora Research has 196 Employees.
- Eurofins Alphora, Alphora Research grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Eurofins Alphora, Alphora Research currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Eurofins Alphora, Alphora Research?
Eurofins Alphora (Alphora Research Inc.) is an FDA-approved contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) focused on process chemistry, cGMP scale-up, and analytical method development for niche and complex, small molecule active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs). Our services have supported numerous IND-enabling, clinical, and commercial API technology development programs for pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry clients over the past 15 years. We are currently staffed by 140+ experienced scientific chemists, engineers, chemical operators, business development and support staff. Our 74,000+ ft² facilities include: - Synthetic organic laboratories - cGMP analytical laboratories - cGMP kilo laboratories - cGMP manufacturing plants - cGMP warehouse - cGMP stability chambers - non-GMP and cGMP high potency laboratories Alphora's talented and experienced staff work closely with clients to provide phase-appropriate solutions to balance their immediate and long-term development needs.keywords:N/A