Eurofins Alphora, Alphora Research Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Eurofins Alphora, Alphora Research's estimated revenue is currently $22.1M per year.
- Eurofins Alphora, Alphora Research's estimated revenue per employee is $166241
- Eurofins Alphora, Alphora Research has 133 Employees.
- Eurofins Alphora, Alphora Research grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Eurofins Alphora, Alphora Research currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Eurofins Alphora, Alphora Research?
Eurofins Alphora (Alphora Research Inc.) is an FDA-approved contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) focused on process chemistry, cGMP scale-up, and analytical method development for niche and complex, small molecule active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs). Our services have supported numerous IND-enabling, clinical, and commercial API technology development programs for pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry clients over the past 15 years. We are currently staffed by 140+ experienced scientific chemists, engineers, chemical operators, business development and support staff. Our 74,000+ ft² facilities include: - Synthetic organic laboratories - cGMP analytical laboratories - cGMP kilo laboratories - cGMP manufacturing plants - cGMP warehouse - cGMP stability chambers - non-GMP and cGMP high potency laboratories Alphora's talented and experienced staff work closely with clients to provide phase-appropriate solutions to balance their immediate and long-term development needs.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Fresenius Kabi ...||$19.8M||108||21%|
|Dalton Pharma S...||$23.1M||125||4%|